Terms & Conditions
Copyright & Legal
- You agree that you will NOT upload any artwork files consisting of the following material: offensive, indecent or improper material, any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons who are shown in the material if applicable.
- You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions. We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
- We accept PayPal, Credit Card or checks as payment for orders. For checks, the order will not ship until the payment is received and cleared. For PayPal eChecks, we will not ship until the payment clears.
Changing/Canceling an Order
- Once an order is placed, our system and our processing team begins processing the files and we may not be able to catch your order before it is printed and/or shipped. Please confirm your files match our template BEFORE placing the order. Use the File Check option during checkout if you have any questions about your files.
- If you want to change parts / qtys on an order, contact us right away. We may or may not be able to make the changes in time before your order ships. There may be a $5 charge in addition to the cost of items being added to your order.
- If you need to cancel your order for any reason, contact us right away. If your order has not shipped, we will be able to refund the shipping fee. Bulk parts will be returned to our parts room and refunded minus the 20% restocking fee (as detailed below). Due to our fast processing and turn around, we prep orders (files and materials) as soon as the order comes through. We usually are able to refund partial print fees (20-60%) based on where we are in the process and how much we can salvage, but this is not guaranteed. We will not be able to refund any other fees.
- Our order pages are set to allow uploading of appropriate print files. The file upload system only checks png and jpg images for the correct file dimensions, it does not do any other checks. If you need to send us a non-standard print file or are having trouble uploading, our Contact form supports file uploads. Make sure to include the order number and all necessary details when sending files this way.
- Any files you upload will be printed as is. What you can see when looking at the print file is what you will see on the items we print for you. If the files are not formatted correctly, it will be reflected in the printing.
- Please double check your files and read all applicable formatting pages for your printed items before uploading. There is more information on our FAQ page and we are happy to answer questions about formatting your print files before we print your order.
Shipping and Processing Terms
- We strive to ship orders as soon as possible, however we do not guarantee delivery or shipment dates. If you need an order to arrive by a particular date, contact us first! Orders are shipped to the delivery address noted in the customer order placed on our site.
- For international orders, you are responsible for any tariffs, taxes, fees, VAT, duties due upon receipt. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Your customs forms may state the full amount of your order. If you have a large order, this may delay customs clearance or increase customs fees.
- Orders may end up being returned for various reasons. If a package is returned or rejected, the customer will be contacted and will have to pay for re-shipment postage. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- If you select “Shipping Insurance”: If your package is determined “lost” by the carrier, or is received damaged, we will reprint the order and ship to you for free. If you receive your items and they are damaged, please contact us and send pictures of your damaged items. If part of your order is damaged, we will only reprint the damaged parts, not the full order. Shipping with any carrier, there is always the possibility of error – this is out of our hands and is the responsibility of the carrier.
- We want your items to look awesome and fill your needs! Printed products on this site are hand made. So some pages/cards/tiles/boards may not be lined up perfectly or cut perfectly. There may be small scratches/dents/imperfections on some items. Since we do everything by hand, it is not possible to assure pristine quality for each and every item.
- If there are missing pieces or if the printing is off more than our printing tolerances (see below), contact us with in 30 days. We will replace whatever pieces or misprinted items need to be replaced, if you are contact us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- We do not promise exact color matching or registration and we do not check files. If you have concerns about the quality, please ask before placing your order, or take advantage of our “Picture Proof” service – available when you check out.
- Our tolerances for boards, cards, die-cut pieces, etc. is 2mm-6mm, depending on the product. The red bleed line and green safe line on print file templates available through our website show the tolerance for each item. Some items, such as boxes, have a higher tolerance amount. This means that artwork can be shifted up to 2mm-6mm before being cut, or during the cutting process. This is why we have the red (bleed) and green (safe) guidelines on all of our templates. Refer to all appropriate formatting information we offer for the items you are having us print to get the best results from our process.
- Stock bits (plastic, wood, etc.) may have slight variations in size and color due to different batches.
- Custom printed orders may not be returned/refunded for any reason.
- Game parts may be returned by the buyer within 30 days. A refund (minus shipping and a 20% restocking fee) will be given once the items are received back. We suggest ordering samples first before placing a large order.
- To minimize receiving orders with issues you may not foresee, please select the “Picture Proof” option during checkout. The picture proof option is not fool proof, but we will attempt to send you pictures that include any potential issues. We want your project to look amazing!
Revisions to Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.