Make sure you review our Main Formatting Page regarding bleed and basic template use! And then see the special notes for your item below as well as the templates.
- For cards we (again strongly) suggest at least 2mm of bleed.
- For double sided cards fronts and backs will need to be put on 2 separate pages. Note that the backs must be aligned properly so they will match up with the fronts properly. This means the top LEFT card of the front page is going to the top RIGHT card of the back page. See the images below to see how the back lines up! If you submit your files the wrong way, the backs will come out upside down. Note carefully how the silhouettes and text are laid out.
Card Layout if your text is Landscape
Card Layout if your text is Portrait
- Do not put text or important icons within 2mm of the card edge, it may get cut off.
- All cards come corner rounded. If you do not wish for your cards to be corner rounded, or if you want a smaller or larger corner, please put a comment in the customer comments section of your order (There may be a charge for a different corner, there is no charge for not rounding the corners).
- If you need them sorted a specific way, let us know, there is a specific way we need the files.
- If you need us to format the cards for you, or you have your cards separated by card instead of by sheet, let us know, and we can format them for you for a small formatting cost.
- These cards will be die cut, meaning, there will be more of an edge on the cards, due to the diecutting process.
Standard Card Templates
|Poker||2.5” x 3.5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Bridge||2.25” x 3.5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Business||3.5” x 2”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Standard Mini||1.75” x 2.5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Standard Small||3” x 2”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Standard Large||3.5” x 5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Standard Jumbo||3.5” x 5.5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Tarot||2.75” x 4.75”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Domino||1.75” x 3.5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Index Small||3” x 4.5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Index Regular||3” x 5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Index Large||3.5” x 5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Index Giant||4.75” x 7”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Square Small||3” x 3”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Square Regular||3.5” x 3.5”||AI||PSD||JPG|
|Square Large||4.75” x 4.75”||AI||PSD||JPG|
Shape Card Templates
|Circles||4.50” – DBS BACK||PSD||JPG|
|Circles||4.50” – DBS FRONT||PSD||JPG|
|Octagons||3.15” – DBS BACK||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Octagons||3.15” – DBS FRONT||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Octagons||3.15” – Drawing||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Hexagons||2.60” – Single Sided||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Hexagons||2.60” – DBS FRONT||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Hexagons||2.60” – DBS BACK||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Hexagons||3.38” – Single Sided||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Hexagons||3.38” – DBS FRONT||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Hexagons||3.38” – DBS BACK||AI||PSD||PNG||JPG|
|Petals||3.5” x 5.5”||PSD||JPG|
Custom Cards (Any Size)
We don’t have a particular template for custom cards, since your file will be different than everyone elses!
- See all the above info about adding on bleed. If your files don’t have bleed on both fronts and backs, they may come out with white edges.
- You need to upload a sheet to the website, in portrait orientation, with clear marks of where to cut for each card.
- Make sure to add dimensions so we can double check that your cards will be the size you want them to be.
- The cards need to have the backs in the correct places (see diagrams above), and the margins need to be the same, ie, the images need to be centered on the sheets! Or else the backs will not print in the correct places on the sheet!
Uploading to the Website
ALL of the templates will specify how you need to export the files to upload successfully to the website. We provide many file types for ease of design, but we may not accept all of those types. Exporting exactly as the template says will ensure your game looks like it looks on your screen!