Playing Cards. These come fully cut out and corner rounded. Listed price is per sheet, not per card. Enter the exact dimensions you want your cards, and we'll cut them out to that size!
There is a $9 custom cut fee that is automatically applied at checkout. This fee is for the custom setup that is included with creating a new size.
- Gloss (295gsm paper, thick, shiny finish) (cheapest option!)
- Gloss Premium Black Core (310gsm paper, glossy finish, Premium Stock. Can't see through even through strong light!)
- Matte Premium Black Core (320gsm paper, matte linen finish, Premium Stock. Can't see through even through strong light! Great for writing on)
- Translucent (176gsm paper, semi clear, this is NOT plastic, this is still paper - we recommend printing just one sided on this!)
- Synthetic Paper (waterproof) (310gsm paper, glossy finish, Premium Stock. Waterproof, Wet Erasable, Tear Resistant)
If you want a sample of these papers, get our sample pack!
PRINTED IMAGES AND FORMATTING
Custom cards are formatted very similarly to our regular cards. This biggest difference is that we need to know where to cut. So all custom cards will need crop marks showing where to cut. Crop marks are like cut lines but they only appear outside and between cards. Please follow the guidelines below:
- Custom cards should be arranged onto a 12" x 18" size sheet, utilizing only 11" x 17" area to allow for printer margins.
- Multiple cards can be fit on a page, but each card should have at least 2mm of bleed.
- Only one card size per sheet, and up to 4 cards across the short side (12" side), see illustration below
- All cards and card backs should be formatted the same way and centered
in the page.
- Fronts should be placed on one page and backs should be placed on another page top mirrored aligned (see image on formatting page
- Crop Marks should be placed on the fronts of all card pages outside any bleed. These need to remain within 11" x 17" area, to accommodate for printer margins.
Our machine runs one sheet at a time and works quickly. These custom cards still fall within our 2mm tolerance policy.
The blades on our machine can not cut more than 4 columns per sheet. With the 12" x 18" sheet in portrait orientation, there can be no more than 4 cards across the sheet.
Your cards will be within 2mm of the size you requested. Note, you only need to enter the dimensions one of the sheets of the cards, not on every sheet if all the cards are the same size.
Smallest card size we are able to cut with our machine is 1.25" x 1.25". Please contact us
if you require something smaller.
Standard deck of 54 cards is .66" thick in gloss, matte premium black core or gloss premium black core.